[amibroker] Does not refresh automatically when ticker added to Watchlist via COM?

Hi everyone,

I wanted to add a ticker to a stipulated watchlist via Excel. Hence, I
adapted some code from getEarningsTickers.xls uploaded by micmus2002.
My code is as below:

Dim objAmibrokerApp As Object
Dim objStock As Object

watchList = 3
wlbit = CLng(2 ^ watchList)

Set objAmibrokerApp = CreateObject("Broker.Application")
Set objStock = objAmibrokerApp.Stocks.Item("IBM")
objStock.WatchListBits = objStock.WatchListBits Or wlbit

The code above successfully adds the ticker, but the problem is that
after adding, the ticker does not appear in AB until some other ticker
is manually added or removed from any watchlist. It seems to me that
AB does not automatically refresh when a ticker is added via COM.

Has anyone encountered this too? Any solutions? Am I doing it wrongly
or is there a real bug? I tried to search through previous threads,
but the search on "watchlists" yielded 1700+ hits, so I gave up.

Thanks in advance!

- Winston