[amibroker] Re: Index Volume Issue - Yahoo Data

Crappy Yahoo data. Even with a real data feed (DTNIQ, eSignal, etc.) never trust its market breadth data outright (adv/dec, adv vol /dec vol, new highs / new lows, etc.), always compare it with a few other sources before putting your stamp of approval.