[amibroker] Index Volume Issue - Yahoo Data

I'm using Yahoo free data for eod price/volume data.  The stock symbol
data seems very good however I have a strange issue with the various
indices that I have in Amibroker that involves quite a few days showing
the exact same volume of 2,147,483,648.00 on multiple indices however
they are not all the same for each day for each index.  Is this an
issue with Yahoo data or Amibroker?  Or is this somehow a function of
the composite feature of Amibroker which I am not very comfortable with
using yet.

Thanks,
Sean