[amibroker] Re: Candlestick volume charts?

> areehoi: What you have there is an "EquiVolume" chart ...

> J. Biran: If you mean RT volume based bars ...

Both wrong. There is the difference between Equivolume, Candlevolume and RT Volume charts. "Candlevolume" chart is the variation of "equivolume" chart. Here are some screenshots from my MetaStock (the last version that I have, which is v4.51RT for DOS !?!).

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/7783/12312006061655bw1.png

For this candlestick chart:

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/2439/12312006061553en0.png

this is Equivolume plot:

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/903/12312006061813ev4.png

and this is Candlevolume plot:

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/9481/12312006061840vn0.png

And, of course, Graham provided the answer to original question:

"You cannot change the X axis steps in AB"

Lester