[amibroker] Buyprice question

I am using 30min charts and would like to backtest a system where I
buy on dips below a given price level and sell at another price level.
 It is possible to buy & sell within the same price bar.  So I tried
the following:

buy = cross(pricelevel,c);

but buyprice wasn't being set to pricelevel; it was being set to bar
close.

so I tried:

buy = cross(c,pricelevel);
buyprice = pricelevel;

But buyprice is still being set to bar close.  How do I set buyprice
to the variable pricelevel for each buy?

thx,

Joe