[amibroker] Re: Which Folders Are Shared By Default Between Multiple AB Installations

Hi Tomasz,

Thanks for the clarifications. This may be a support question, and if
so, I'll redirect. But there seems to be some interest in this
overall right now in the forum.

I just connected AB RT to eSignal (1-min. base interval, 3,000 bars
loaded at a time, mixed Intra/EOD). I'm only tracking a few symbols.
I wanted to backfill as much as I could in order to do some
backtesting. I had thought as you mention that the data is backfilled
by virute of connecting. I also used the exploration you have in the
KB, and added a setbarsrequired() call to as many bars as I believe
120 days worth of 1-min data would require and checked the wait for
backfill checkbox. However, even after I bumped up the load number
another 1,000 to 4,000 and ran the exploration to see what would
happen, I'm only getting a few bars worth back.

I'm also experiencing some issues backtesting in RT, I'm sure those
are support questions, and I'll send them separately. Thanks!

Regards,

Gordon

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> > Intraday data is NOT saved in Mixed EOD database.
> Incorrect.
>
> As far as mixed EOD/intraday mode is considered, intraday data ARE
saved together
> with EOD data.
> This mode allows 1-minute (and any higher interval) charts (120+
days) plus long (9 years) EOD histories
> from the same database using just 90000 bars.
> Mixed EOD/intraday is available with eSignal as data source
> and "Mixed EOD/Intraday" option selected in File->Database Settings-
>Intraday Settings.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com