Re: [amibroker] Re: Which Folders Are Shared By Default Between Multiple AB Installations

> Intraday data is NOT saved in Mixed EOD database.
Incorrect.

As far as mixed EOD/intraday mode is considered, intraday data ARE saved together
with EOD data.
This mode allows 1-minute (and any higher interval) charts (120+ days) plus long (9 years) EOD histories
from the same database using just 90000 bars.
Mixed EOD/intraday is available with eSignal as data source
and "Mixed EOD/Intraday" option selected in File->Database Settings->Intraday Settings.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com