[amibroker] Ft Monitor

Hello Everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful Holiday Season and have a Happy New Year.

There is a great line-up of speakers for you at
the Second AmiBroker Houston Conference in February.

Howard Bandy will talk about "Trading System Validation"
and Jeff Parent will discuss
"The Process of Developing a full Portfolio Management System"

Plus you can meet and hear Daniel Ervi, Jimmy Hixson,
Bruce Robinson and of course, Tomasz.

Bill Barack is doing a great workshop on AB101
 and Don Wilson is doing another on Tango 5.

The deadline for the "Early Bird" prices
for the AmiBroker Houston Conference
is almost upon us.

Saturday, December 30 is the last day of the lower prices.
After that the prices rise significantly.

So register now to get the lower prices!
Your registration needs to be emailed or postmarked by December 30
at the latest.

Register at http://www.ftmonitor.com

If you are registering by Postal Mail,
please also send a registration by email so I can plan.
(I have to give the hotel a tentative, fairly accurate count by
December 31.)

Thanks and be good

Richard Boroff