RE: [amibroker] Re: using say("text") (AmiBroker 4.89.0 BETA released )

You need to store any text to ouput in a staticvar and clear this variable
after you output it, below is just one way of doing this. This will only
Say() text when is has changed. You may have to change this when you need
repetative messages, like pyramided trades that say Buy, Buy, Buy, ...

Text = ParamStr("Enter text to synthesize","Test");
PrevText = StaticVarGetText("PrevText");
if( Text != PrevText )
{
Say( Text );
StaticVarSetText("PrevText", text);