Re: [amibroker] Re: Yahoo Fundamental Data

Data must be downloaded using AmiQuote FIRST.
If you use betas you need to make a habit of reading the READ ME documents.

AmiQuote READ ME DOCUMENT SAYS:

WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 1.90?

  a.. Implemented Yahoo Fundamental - Basic data source (free basic fundamental data, 200 symbols in one request).
  Data are retrieved from the following URL: http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s={Ticker} (Download data link).

  The following fundamental data fields are available:

  EPS (ttm)
  EPS Est Current Year
  EPS Est Next Year
  EPS Est Next Quarter
  PEG Ratio
  Book Value
  EBITDA
  Sales Revenue
  Dividend Pay date
  Ex Dividend date
  Dividend Per Share
  1yr Target Price
  Shares Float
  Shares Outstanding

  Explanation of values: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/fin/quote/quote-03.html

  You have to use AmiBroker 4.81 or higher to use automatic import feature of fundamental data.

  b.. Implemented Yahoo Fundamental - Extra data source (extended fundamental data, 1 symbol in one request, more data - available
in registered version only).
  Data are retrieved from the following URL: http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s={Ticker} (Key Statistics page)

  The following fundamental data fields are downloaded:

  Forward P/E
  PEG Ratio
  Profit Margin
  Operating Margin