[amibroker] Re: Yahoo Fundamental Data

Tomasz,

Thank you. However, when I imput the following code into AA:

Filter = C>5 AND C<50 AND MA(V,20) >75000;
AddColumn(C,"Close",1.2);
AddColumn(GetFnData("EPS"), "EPS", 1.2);

the "EPS" column returns zero for all 400+ stocks in my watchlist.
Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Dave

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>