Re: [amibroker] Quotes Plus ignore me..anybody else?

We replied to you multiple times, and you said:

Hi Gary,

Thanks very much for your help.this now works ok.

In another email:

I tried userid without the "3" and it worked.

Since then we have not heard from you.

Please take this off of the AmiBroker list and reply to:

support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

Gary Lyben