  From: Joe Landry
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 1:32 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Quotes Plus ignore me..anybody else?

  The help desk is not deep.  That is, like all small companies they don't have very many folks to answer phones and help you out.  The owner or one of the principals, Gary,  is a member of this forum and posts a message every once in a while.  He may be reading the forum.  This is a busy time for them what with all the mutual fund distributions some of which they have
  to enter by hand.

  Best regards
  Joe