Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker VS Wealth-Lab ?

You can do this with simple code by substracting the Max system drawdown %
 from the available funds. It's not perfect but it will give you an
aproximation to Van Tharp's approach. Other than that, you need to follow
Graham advice for coding it.
Jerry

--
Kind regards,