[amibroker] Question re Foreign Function

I'm using the following code to fetch the current Nasdaq value
and I display the results in the title of an A/D graph I work
with. Works fine with intraday data and displays current value
correctly.

comp = Foreign("$COMPQ", "C");

I wanted to also show change from previous day's Index close
which means I need to fetch the previous day's Index close on
Daily basis and to do that I've tried following line and various
permutations with no success.

compp = TimeFrameGetPrice( Foreign("$COMPQ", "C"), inDaily, -1 );

Any suggestions as to how I can retrieve the previous day's Index
close on Daily basis would be much appreciated. Somehow I need to
combine the Foreign and TimeFrameGetPrice functions if that can be
done

Thanks & Regards,    ( And best wishes to all over the Holiday Period)

Dean Hodgins