From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bruce Hawkins
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 13:28
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Chart prices

I am noticing a difference in price on my charts for the same symbol. I
am using the IB plug in.

I am talking about the last real time price. I have min and vol charts.

Right now my min charts have a price of 787.9 while my vol charts have
787.6. and this is a lot closer than I have seen it.

Anybody else have this problem?