From: Joe Landry
Date: 12/11/06 09:53:59
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amibroker] Re: Access to fundamental data using QuotesPlus >>
AmiQuote

Don, from what I'm reading it looks like you import the Yahoo fundamental
data in the
same AB database as holds the Quotes Plus data.  I understand it's not the
same data but
thought that you had to have a separate database.  (I should have RTFM again
but didn't before
asking this question)

Also, how may tickers data are you importing with Amiquote?  6-7000 tickers
worth?

Guess it would be easy enough to test with a short list and Amiquote.

Best regards
JOE