Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker VS Wealth-Lab ?

You can do this, but I will not say the coding is easy for a beginner

The initital trade size is fairly straightforward, but the size adjustment
based on current equity takes a bit of knowledge in AB coding as it needs to
be done in advanced portfolio backtest code.

--
Cheers
Graham