[amibroker] Re: Import ASCII tick data file

Peter, there might be a caveat: In my experience all "tick quotes"
are divided by at least 5 seconds. Opening the quote editor I can see
multiple quotes at 3:05:15 PM but the next is at 3:05:20 PM.

In that case I cannot select the 3:05:15 2nd, 3rd etc. quotes in the
chart, the vertical line can only "jump" between the first 3:05:15
and the first 3:05:20 quotes.

BUT: this does not specifically refer to ASCII import!! I experience
this simply storing RT quotes using IB (base time interval: tick).
Still thought I'd let you know.

It never really bothered me and I'm not sure if there's anything in
my Settings or elsewhere that causes this. I don't necessarily blame
the program. If anyone knows I'd appreciate to hear (I'm using
4.85.0).

-treliff

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Marek Chlopek" <mchlopek@xxx>