[amibroker] Uploaded a sketch in "Files" for the ones who is interested

I tried to formulate and solve the problem graphically first to see
which value I am looking for and I have posted a scetch in the "Files"
section incase anybody want to see it graphically.

Little explanation about the scetch:
First I extend a horizontal line from red dot (the bar in question) to
left (past in time) until the line crosses the chart itself and the
problem is to measure the length of this horizontal line segment
between the dot and the crossing point, this is the case for the
largest value. Same with the blue dot, this is the case for smaellest
value.

This problem hinders me from sleeping, please help :)