From: mytakeismine
Date: 12/1/2006 10:33:59 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Open All Stocks in a watchlist in new windows.

Hey Don Thanks I knew there was a way I just wasn't sure how, THANKS
Alot. I'm running on 12 hrs of sleep for 2.5 days gotta get some
sleep right now I'll let you know how it comes out tomorrow. Say Don
I have only had AB for a week how steep is the learning curve on
programming in AB? I have been trying to read to get my mind wrapped
around it and have written in Paradox(need to learn keywords and
their functions) Thanks again
kj
mytakeismine

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Don Lindberg" <dlindber@xxx>
wrote:

> Kj,
> I use the following script to export a cvs file of any stocks
that I can
> run a Exploration on. Once the Exploration is complete I hit the
Export
> button in Auto Analysis screen and give my file a name. I then
open the cvs
> in Excel, strip out everything but the ticker symbols and save.
Now I can go
> to Symbol>Watchlist>Import, and create a Watchlist with the
symbols I saved.
> //Code to create a cvs file for Export.
> // As written below this will give a list of ALL stocks in your
database.
> // To get a partial list just change the Filter line.
> //Example - to get a list of only stock over $15 change to
Filter=Close > 15

> Filter=1;
> AddColumn(O,"Open");
> AddColumn(H,"High");
> AddColumn(L,"Low");
> AddColumn(C,"Close");
> AddColumn(V,"Volume",1.0);
> AddColumn(OI,"Open Interest",1.0);
>
> Hope this helped. Feel free to ask me for further info.
>
> Don Lindberg

other