Re: [amibroker] Trading Basis

Dear Mr. Hawkins,
  I was reading your email on AmiBroker @yahoo groups. I have been using AmiBroker- Tools for about 2 months now. I have never been happier with a product for trading than I am with AmiBroker-Tools. It is the best money that I have ever spent.Thomas is patient, wonderful, knowledgeable, willing to help, willing to teach, willing to build afl code kind of guy. I have spent many hours talking on messenger and emails with him. I am so happy that I bought his program (AmiBroker-Tools) it is the best money I have spent in the 5 years that I have been trading. I must admit that you must take some time and study and watch the charts that are new to you, they can be a bit overwhelming at first but after you understand what they are intended to do, well for lack of a better analogy (it just like turning a light bulb on).

  One thing one must remember is that many of these people are helping more than one person. One must be patient and study and read yourself and when you still can't get it ask a question and you will get a good answer.

  The cost of Amibroker-Tools is very worth the money.

  If you have questions, I will do my best to answer.

Steve Kuball

Bruce Hawkins <hawkinsk001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          Is anybody using any of the "Trading Basis" tools? If so, do you think
they are worth the money.

thanks,