Re: [amibroker] Re: Quotes Plus reviews

Gerald,
I forgot to add that fundamental data was another attraction and are also
available via the QP3 plug in.
There are 4 historical fields QRS, EPSRank, EPS, Sales, the remainder are
point data.
Joe

The list of fields available via QP2 plug-in:
  a.. "AnnDividend"
  b.. "Shares"
  c.. "SharesFloat"
  d.. "IssueType" (string)
  e.. "SharesOut"
  f.. "SharesShort"
  g.. "TTMsales"
  h.. "Beta"
  i.. "TTMEps"
  j.. "HiPERange"
  k.. "LoPERange"
  l.. "PEG"
  m.. "InstHolds"
  n.. "LTDebtToEq"
  o.. "CashFlowPerShare"
  p.. "ROE"
  q.. "TTMSales"
  r.. "Yr1EPSGrowth"
  s.. "Yr5EPSGrowth"
  t.. "Yr1ProjEPSGrowth"
  u.. "Yr2ProjEPSGrowth"
  v.. "Yr3to5ProjEPSGrowth"
  w.. "BookValuePerShare"
  x.. "Briefing" (string)
  y.. "QRS" (array)
  z.. "HasOptions"
  aa.. "EPSRank" (array) - requires QP plugin 1.4.3
  ab.. "Sales" (array) - requires QP plugin 1.5.0
  ac.. "EPS" (array) - requires QP plugin 1.5.0
  ad.. "LastMainDate" - (number) date of last update of given symbol in
YYYYMMDD format - requires QP plugin 1.5.1
  ae.. "Exchange" - (string) - exchange code - requires QP plugin 1.5.1
  af.. "ExchangeSub" - (string) exchange sub-code - requires QP plugin 1.5.1
  ag.. "Flags" - (string) - requires QP plugin 1.5.1
  ah.. "MarginFlag" - (string)- requires QP plugin 1.5.1
  ai.. "CUSIP" - (string) - requires QP plugin 1.5.1
  aj.. "SIC" - (string) - requires QP plugin 1.5.1
  ak.. "IssueStatus" - (string) - with default settings all symbols should
have issue status = 0 other possible values: 0 = actively trading; 1, P =
trading on a when issued basis, 5, 6, 7, A, B, C, D, E, M = not trading 4, N
= new symbol, G, K, X, R, Z = changes to symbol, cusip, name, etc. -
requires QP plugin 1.5.1