Re: [amibroker] Re: Quotes Plus reviews

Gerald:
My first take on using Yahoo data was- "you get what you pay for" , but now
it seems more
and more users are living with Yahoo as their only data source.

I've used both Telnet(TC2000) and change to Quotes Plus about 3 years ago.
My primary
reason for switching was that I got mutual funds, stock, breadth
metrics(adv/dec, up/down volume  new highs/new lows of the 3 major markets.
Of the AB local qroups I belong to, a greater number are using TC2005 than
Quotes Plus.  At the last
Amibroker conference, we gathered about 12 AB/QuotesPlus users at lunch and
the distribution list grew to 23 in the following weeks.

I thought I'd spoon feed you a bit and find these links for you.  Dan Clark
wrote a lot and he wrote well on the merits
of one data provider over the other.

HTH
Joe