[amibroker] Re: Can anyone explain Why AmiBrokers instead of Metastock

Right ... Which I suppose to some is a lot, but on the other hand one
can typically get increases like this every few months with the
latest greatest CPU ... I tend to think of a LOT in terms of orders
of magnitude i.e. something akin to what multiple cpu / core support
for optimization would provide.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>