[amibroker] TimeFrameXXXX

Hi folks,

anyone out there have a solution for this type of situation. I am
running Intraday volume charts meaning that each bar represents a
specified amont of volume (for example 250 contracts traded = 1 bar)
and I am trying to call voume from a time chart (for example a 3 min
chart) an calculate the MA's on the volume for a 3 min chart within my
250v chart and post some text results based on the activity of the
MA's in the 3 min Volume charts.

I have tried every variation of the TimeFrame funtions and all seem to
be able to get is the MA's for the 250v chart and not a hint of the 3
min volume MA's.

I have visually plotted the 3 min volume chart seperatly and can see
the MA's and their values, so I can see that the data set I am getting
do not come close the values off the 3 min chart but are in fact the
MA's of 250v charts data.

Any thoughts, or is the simple answer that I cannot look up the 3 min
volume data information from within the 250v chart?

Thanks in advance,

George