  From: mytakeismine
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 3:38 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Can anyone explain Why AmiBrokers instead of Metastock

  Why AmiBrokers instead of Metastock?
  Speed, ease of use, add-ins and plug-ins, richness and maturity

  Speed, Is this 32bit or a 64bit program? will this benefit from dual
  processors(smp)?

  Ease of use, Learning curve this verses Metastock, intuitive?

  Add-ins and plug-ins, Can you get more or less with this verses
  metastock?

  Intuitive, does it easily makes sence the way it was written almost
  anticipating your needs?

  I am asking this here and at metastock, I have known about Metastock
  for sometime and am just hearing for the first time about AmiBrokers

  Thanks
  mytakeismine