Re: [amibroker] Can anyone explain Why AmiBrokers instead of Metastock

 hello,

    Depends why u are buying the software . If u are buying to make money on
the stock markets
by trading then amibroker will make you lots of money and this would be
extremely good  value for money .

             Else u can buy either , it makes no difference .

     I am assuming that one would make money on the stock markets if one has
a good trading system adn
strategy and ease of operation of both looking at charts and designing a
system to suit your trading
mentality and bank balance.

       Of couse this is my take and it is mine .Take it or leave it is your
take .

 ````` Natasha !!!!!!

--
       Warm Regards;