[Amibroker] Signal tracking centre

Hi All

I am new to Amibroker software and using demo version, but for my trading I am still using tradestation 2000i Pro, but I want to switch as they no more provide support for there product niether they are giving any updates.

But in Amibroker I could not find any utility for managing realtime trading signals generated by different signals like I am presently doing using Tradestation 2000i tracking centre.

Is this tool avalable or not?

Or is there any other way to manage realtime signals automaticaly like:

1). Market/Limit or Stop entries generated by the trading systems and also the order quantity.
2). All open position and there targets and stoplosses with quantity and price.
3). Profit/Loss of all open positions and individual P/L taking positoin sizing in account.

If these features still not exist in Amibroker then when can I expect you to provide for it or not

Pawan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS