RE: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker on Linux OS computer? (VERY OT)

I hope this post puts the issue to rest.   Over 90% of client workstations use some recent form of Windows.  Like it or not, that’s the AB market.

Tomasz’ available resources – time, energy, money – are finite.   Every minute and Euro spent on developing AB for other platforms is a minute and Euro NOT spent on developing AB for the current OS - Windows!

Porting AB to other platforms does not make good business sense, and would negatively affect current and future Windows customers.

Please…  Let’s terminate this discussion.

Regards,

Dan.