From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of geragerger
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 06:53
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] It seems I found a bug in the Amibroker alert
system.

Hello. It seems I found a bug in the Amibroker alert system. Here is
a script for generating alerts.

/* Create date: 25 Nov 2005
The Close Price of the current bar is greater than ///*/
Graph0 = Open;
Buy = Open=65;
AlertIf( Open, "EXEC C:\alertami.exe" ,"Launching external
application",1,flags =4+8);

The problem is when I launch this script in the Automatic Analysis
window I have receive all the signals which I already received
earlier and my external program alertami.exe is executed on each of
them. It is unwanted behavior of the alert system. How to exclude old
signals and receive only new ones? I've asked this question on the
many forums and nobody know the answer.

Could you help me with the problem? This is very important for me. I
like Amibroker and don't want to use other software for analyzing
signals and generating alerts.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.