[amibroker] Download speeds

Good morning,
    Am looking for suggestions on why my data download (Yahoo) takes
so long.  I can run the daily download quickly but if I loose a day
and need to do the historical download to catch up it takes forever.
It isn't the actual download but the inputting of the data into AB
that is very slow.  Have tried downloading and then importing.  The
download takes maybe an hour the import about 24 hours.  It also seems
as slow to do 2 days as 5 years.  The computer is fairly new and has a
gig of memory.  Any ideas appreciated.  thanks
John

24 Hours. Commission-Free.