[amibroker] Who wants to form a local amibroker group in bay area, California?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone,

    I have been here for several months and got lots of helps from
friends here. Amibroker is a good tool to do stock data analysis. I
think a local group will be more efficient to discuss questions and
exchange ideas. I am in bay area, California.

     I think my experience in stock trading and coding are in middle
level. I can write simple to middle level programs to do back test.
Currently, I am focusing on establishing trading system, especially
for day trading.  My dream is to build some auto trading systems and
make my living as a trader/investigator. I think my current
experience is far away from those professionals.

   I like to have a local amibroker group. We can get together once
per week to discuss stock questions, mainly about amibroker but could
be any other stock/option/future topics depending on the demand of
the majority.

    I hope you are serious about trading and have middle to advanced
level about trading and programming. No one can do everything by
him/herself. A group can save you lots of time and expand your minds.
We can help each other and maybe you can find partners here to start
your own company.

   If you are interested, please email me at dec2003 at gmail.com.

Thank you very much!

William