Re: [amibroker] Importing a signal file

You could do a search and replace in  a text editor.

replacing the "," with ",XXX,"   - without the quotes.
Then use the import wizard to import the file to a new symbol XXX.
Col 1: MDY
Col 2: Ticker
Col 3: Close
All other columns SKIP

Make sure "Automatically add new symbols" is checked.

In AFL:

signals = Foreign("XXX",Close,0);
Plot(signals,"Signals",ColorGreen, StyleLine);

rgds
david