RE: [amibroker] OUT of MEMORY code

Title: Normal.dot Template

I installed this program,  and ran programs that require 40 or more 6.13gb images open at the same time

With  the  XP_PageFileMon  program running it significantly slowed my computer processing time

In addition I noticed that when I had AB open to a stock it took a few seconds for today’s price to come up on the candle-stick chart.

To me this program did not make things better it made things much worse

Just what I found with my computer configuration and programs

Mark