From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Evo1
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:51 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Candlestick Charts

Hi Cstrader,

I have the same problem : actually, I would like to have the same thing as in the screenshot below.

But with Amibroker, colors do not fill the candle body (black or white candles), only the candle shadows are painted.

Any solution ?

Tia,
Evo1

cstrader a écrit :

But can you change the colors of the candles in AFL?  I can get the colors
of the H/L bar to change, but not the candles themselves.