Re: [amibroker] Meta Trader Data (Question for Dave MacKay)

I've set up DDE before with out too much issue, though I see the real
issue being the lack of backfill data. Metatrader doesn't backfill
through DDE - it's only incoming data.

Unless your atrategy and associated indicators only rely on incoming
data, DDE wouldn't be that much good from what I see.

Martin

Dave MacKay wrote:
> once you get the data in to AMI......... its yours to keep.......
>
> i will see if i can copy my dde set up into here later this evening.......
>
> */forex5x <forex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:
>
>     Dave,
>
>     Would you mind sharing your method to connect to the DDE?
>     Does it allow you to keep the data that comes in beyond say 200
>     minute bars as the API now does?
>
>     Thanks for your info so far,
>
>     Steve AKA Forex5x

24 Hours. Commission-Free.