Re: [amibroker] Re: TSE300 ticker list

Great Stuff........!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that........

johncw_97 <johncw_97@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
- You can find tsx information from the S&P Canadian Indices
  on www2.standardandpoors.com

http://www2.standardandpoors.com/servlet/Satellite?
pagename=sp/Page/IndicesIndexPg&r=3&l=EN&b=4&s=6&ig=43&i=91&xcd=TSX

i.e.
The S&P/TSX Composite Index consists of 278 stocks as of December 16
2005:
http://www2.standardandpoors.com/spf/xls/index/tse300list.xls
or
http://www2.standardandpoors.com/spf/csv/index/tse300list.csv

- Also on http://www.tsx.com
in menu panel MARKET ACTIVITY->TSX->INDICES
then in the INDICES panel, select the index
then the blue menu panel DETAIL VIEW->CONSTITUENT COMPANIES

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ricko8294_98" <ricko@xxxx> wrote:

> try
> http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cp?s=%5EGSPTSE
> although there only appear to be 204 on this list
> Rick
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eric paradis
> <thechemistrybetweenus@xxxx> wrote:
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone have or know a source for the TSE 300 tick
> > list. I recall finding one in this group, but it was
> > out of date. I perused the TSX site with no luck.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Eric

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Dave MacKay