*****SPAM***** Re: [amibroker] Ever wanted to build a custom database on AB? I created a program to do this.

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.20 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: NO_REAL_NAME       (1.3 points)  From: does not include a real name
SPAM: COMMENT            (0.8 points)  Found a Comment header
SPAM: TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY (0.4 points)  BODY: Says: "to be removed, reply via email" or similar
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_03_05  (1.1 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 03 to 05 (medium)
SPAM:                    [score: 4]
SPAM: QUOTED_EMAIL_TEXT  (-0.8 points) BODY: Contains what looks like a quoted email text
SPAM: FORGED_JUNO_RCVD   (2.4 points)  'From' juno.com does not match 'Received' headers
SPAM: AWL                (0.0 points)  AWL: Auto-whitelist adjustment
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

Thanks, Barry!

Millowena
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 01:21:45 -0000 "Barry Scarborough"
<razzbarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I wanted to build a database on AB that resembled the VecotorVest
> database. When I wrote the program I designed it to take any list of
>
> markets, groups, sectors and industries. You will need to define
> your
> markets and groups. Usable samples are provided. The input file, the
>
> one I used for VV, has the REQUIRED format:
>
> Symbol, Company, Exchange, Sector, Industry, Shares(K), Mkt Cap($K).
>
> Note that the industry column must have the format "sector (industry
>
> name)".
>
> Using this data an output file will be created. This is the input
> file
> needed by the script program.
>
> If you are interested you can find these programs on my website,
> www.imageview.us. When you unzip it make sure the file goes in the C
>
> directory. The unzip program will create C:\amibrokerdb and place
> the
> files in it. There a Word document (.rtf format) that describes what
>
> you must do. Closely follow the examples in the zip file if you use
> it
> to create a custom database.
>
> If you want to build the VV database on AB all you need to do is
> copy
> the broker.xx files into the AmiBroker root directory, start AB and
>
> create a new DB. It will assign the categories. Then run the
> loadstockdata.js to place the stock data in AB. This can take up to
>
> half an hour depending on how fast your computer is.
>
> DO NOT RUN THIS ON AN EXISTING DATABASE!!! Do not ignore any of the
>
> cautions in the Word document.
>
> If you have any problems using this please send me email at
> razzbarry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Barry

> Try Online Currency Trading with GFT. Free 50K Demo. Trade
> 24 Hours. Commission-Free.
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM
> -----~->

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com