RE: [amibroker] Problems with Back Test Report

Hi Keith.   Quite awhile back, I got tired of messing up the settings.   I use this
statement in the top of all AFL files;

#include "C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Formulas\Include\Setup.afl"

The include file is attached.   Many ways to skin a cat in AB.   The only annoying
issue is that when the futuresmode statement is set to true and AA has futuresmode
false,  AA overides the setting.   Not sure if this is a bug, feature, or what.  In summary,
the statements overide the AA settings except in this one case.

--jeff

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS