[amibroker] Problems with Back Test Report

1.  I just noticed that if I change the value of a parameter using
Parameters in AA and then run a back test, the new changed value is
indeed used as expected.  However, this new value is not reflected in
the back test report.  The Formula section shows the orginal default
value, and the Settings section doesn't show it at all.  Perhaps
there could be an additional paragraph added to the settings section
to show the parameters as they really are for the particular back
test?

2.  I placed the following code in my .afl file:

SetTradeDelays(1,0,1,0);
BuyPrice=Open;
SellPrice=Close;

But my Settings in AA are for all delays equal to 1 and all trades on
Open.

I then run a back test, I beleve that the code is over riding the
appropriate Setting in AA when I run back test.  However, even though
the Settings section shows the proper over ridden values (1,0,1,0)
for the delays, it shows both the BuyPrice and SellPrices to be on
Open.

Any help on these two items would be appreciated.
BTW, I am using AB 4.74.6 and HTMLView 1.0.1.
-- Keith

24 Hours. Commission-Free.