Re: [amibroker] Re: Layouts

Ok Tomasz, thanks again for your input, and expertise!

Yes I do admit that I am not the best at this computer
stuff, so
I believe that what I really need then, since it is
established that it is I, who is making the mistake of
not following instructions, that perhaps you would
like to go live w/me to properly instruct me in how to
do this!  It would be very simple to use "Yahoo
Instant Messenger," and I will take time off whatever
I am doing to accomodate that on my end.  Please do
this I would appreciate it very much!

Mike

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com