OT: Fw: [amibroker] Re: Note to Japan ETF holders, ADR holders, etc., ...

Hello Yuki: Somewhat off topic.

Ah yes, I remember an instructor using the purchase of that island
by the Dutch as a famous example of the results of compounding at 5%.
Imagine how much shorter the timeline would be at 400% per year!

   "60 guilders or $28 in 1667 at 5% tax free is now 2.2 billion"
 I'd settle for an average of 15% even though my timeline is much shorter.

Thanks for the note to the forum on ETFs. As you can see a few of us
have come out of lurking and are "investing"/swing trading in foreign markets
with ETFs, closed end, and single country specialty funds.

Best Regards
JOE
Sorry at times I just can't keep my fingers off the keyboard. Back to lurking.