Re: [amibroker] Layouts

Tomasz,

Thank you for this response!  Though you have
addressed the proper method of achieving this
seemingly simple thing I must say that, this/these
methods are what I have used repeatedly.

The problem lies in the fact that when, after creating
a new chart, and after saving and closing that chart,
I then click on     "Window->New," it in fact brings
up the very same chart that I created, "it does not
bring up a new clean chart," from which I may create
yet another chart.  If I delete these indicators from
this chart, it deletes them from what I have in fact
saved.

Mike

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com