[amibroker] Willing to pay more. Re. avg vol for every five min

thanks.  Tony and Dan.

  Tony is right. The codes from dan is not what I am looking for.

  Any professional programmer here can help me? I am willing to pay
more if you want.

  Tony, I will send you an email to discuss with you in more detail
what I am doiing now.

   The AFL is not flexible. The restriction on if sentence blocks a
lot of functions

thanks

william

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tony Lei <yiupang91@xxxx> wrote:

> I am interested in this indicator as well.  I have something
similar but it
> doesn't do that kind of comparison.  Maybe we can work something
out.

> thanks
>
> tony
> qitrader
>
> On 12/12/05, fox97us <williamwang97@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> >  hello,
> >
> > I have a 5-min intraday database. I like to compare the vol of
every 5
> > min vs avg vol for every 5 min. For example, I like to compare
the vol
> > of  9:30, 9:35, 9:40 vs avg vol (3 months) of 9;30 9:35, 9:40.
> >
> > Some stocks may not have vol for certain time in the historical
data.
> > In this case, the vol should be signed as 0.
> >
> > The code need to run fast. For each day, it should take only 1-2
> > seconds to run for 5 stocks.
> >

> > Please contact me at williamwang97@xxxx I am willing to pay
> > $20 for your time and effort.
> >

> > thank you very much!
> >

> > william
> >

> >  Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.