[amibroker] Need Help - How to reset the values of ATC symbols?

Title: Need Help - How to reset the values of ATC symbols?

Hi.

In the process of creating indices using ATC, I found that I needed to normalize the data by dividing the ATC OHLC and Volume data by the number of stock symbols in the ATC symbols (The count of stock symbols is stored in the ATCs Open Interest field.)

To simplify the process, Im trying to simply update the current ATC symbols with these new normalized values.   The exploration code is below.  In essence, the code:

1)      Retrieves an ATC symbols current values
2)      Divides ATC symbols OHLC and volume by the symbol count (in the ATC Open Interest field)
3)      Executes AddToComposite() with new values
4)      Displays symbol values in Explore grid.

When I run this, the data in the exploration grid looks perfect, but the current ATC symbol values do not change.    Since Im using the atcFlagDeleteValues flag, I would expect that the exploration would delete the current values and replace them with new values.

Is there something wrong with this approach A problem with my code?   Is this an AB bug?

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Dan.

/* Created by Dan Clark

This script requires QuotesPlus Data.

It simply divides the values in the index by the number of symbols in the index

It points to a Watchlist where ATC index symbols reside.

*/

//AddToCompositeFlags

ATCCurrentFlags =       atcFlagDeleteValues  + atcFlagEnableInExplore;

// Get the Symbol

Symbol = Name();

// Get the value arrays

CloseVal        =  C;

OpenVal         =  O;

HighVal         =  H;

LowVal          =  L;

VolVal          =  V;

OpenIntVal      =  OI;

//Get the count

iCount     =    OpenIntVal;

//Capture Normalize Values

NormCloseVal            =  C/iCount;

NormOpenVal     =  O/iCount;

NormHighVal             =  H/iCount;

NormLowVal              =  L/iCount;

NormVolVal              =  V/iCount;

//Add To Composite

AddToComposite(NormCloseVal,    Symbol, "C", ATCCurrentFlags);

AddToComposite(NormOpenVal,     Symbol, "O", ATCCurrentFlags);

AddToComposite(NormHighVal,     Symbol, "H", ATCCurrentFlags);

AddToComposite(NormLowVal,      Symbol, "L", ATCCurrentFlags);

AddToComposite(NormVolVal,      Symbol, "V", ATCCurrentFlags);

AddToComposite(OpenIntVal,      Symbol, "I", ATCCurrentFlags);

Buy = 1;

Filter = Buy;

SetOption("NoDefaultColumns", True );

AddTextColumn(Name()            , "Symbol");

AddTextColumn(FullName()        , "Company");

AddColumn(C                     , "Close");

AddColumn(V                     , "Vol", format = 1.0);

AddColumn(NormCloseVal  , "Norm Close");

AddColumn(NormVolVal            , "Norm Vol", format = 1.0);

AddColumn(iCount                , "iCount", format = 1.0);

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS