[amibroker] Layouts

Earlier today I posted the following, over on the "Problems and
Troubleshooting," board at AB., and thought it would be a good idea to
post it on this board as well.  I hope to find the solution here.

I have for some time been trying to figure out how to use multiple
chart layouts. I am attempting to have as a single layout, 4 different
price charts linked, so that I may view a single security from 4
different views, with indicators directly on the price chart itself.
It appears that AB will not allow this, and please help me w/this if
that statement is not so.

An example of what I am trying to do is, to have one chart of multiple
BollingerBands, another of multiple Moving averages, another of
multiple Pivot Points and a 4th w/multiple regression lines.

I have no problem in dragging and dropping the indicators onto the
chart and saving each individually, either as a Local or Global Layout
nor do I have a problem in Saving As, or in any other format as
suggested by the help menu.
My problem is that this system seems not to be able to save more than
one chart. For example, I build a chart of multiple BollingerBands,
and save it, then to build another I must after bringing up another
chart I find that I must delete my previous work, in other words it AB
does not default to a new clean price chart, rather it brings up the
very chart that I just built. If I delete all of my work, in this case
"BollingerBands," then I automatically lose that chart, and if I move
on and build yet another chart ,say of Moving Averages then the very
same thing happens.

How do I get past this and save all 4 of my charts as a single layout,
Your help will be very much appreciated,

MJsocal aka. mikelmotorcycle

24 Hours. Commission-Free.