From: Erik Skyba
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 12:55 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Ranking multiple scores?

So if I have multiple scores, how can I rank them all in one positionscore.

typically you see something like this:

EnableRotationalTrading();

EachPosPercent =
5
;

PositionScore = ROC( C, 20
);

PositionSize
= -EachPosPercent;

SetOption("WorstRankHeld", 20
);
SetOption("MaxOpenPositions", 20
);

But if I have multiple scores that each have a value and I want to rank based on the highest values can I do this?

I would have:  Array1, Array2, Array3

PositionScore = would rank those three arrays, buying the highest valued array as the highest valued array is actually the security I should be buying in my example.

I guess I  would link each score to a security using an iff statement.

If anyone can help,

Thanks,

Erik S

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS