Re: [amibroker] Re: Problem with new tabs settings

Hi,

Here are the basics - if you need more info, post exactly what you need to
do and we will try to give you specifics:

1. To drag a window, click on the title bar and drag it around.

2. To dock a window, drag it and release directly on top of 1 of the 8
arrows. I would suggest experimenting - try releasing it on top of all 8
arrows, one at a time,  to see what they do.

3. To undock a window, drag it out and releade anywhere *except* over the
center spot or 1 of the 8 arrows.

4. When a window is docked, a pin will appear in the title bar - click the
pin to toggle between normal docked mode and auto-hide mode.

5. Releasing a drag over the center spot ( instead of an arrow ) will turn
the object you are dragging into a tab in another window instead of a
seperate window. The spot will only appear when you drag an object over a
place where you can add a tab. For example, drag a window over a chart and
there will be no center spot. because you can't add tabs to a chart. Now
drag it over another window and you will see the spot - release the drag on
top of the spot and your dragged window will be a tab in the other window.

6. To remove a tab from a window, just drag it back out.

After you spend a little while playing with it, it becomes pretty easy.

Steve