RE: [amibroker] OT: Any good book recommendations?

Recent books I wish I didn’t purchase in the last 6 months.

“High Probability Trading” by Marcel Link.

Extremely basic, vague and covers too much.

“Forex Revolution” by Peter Rosenstreich, not even good on basic info and more about the author then anything else.

Just ordered (because of your e-mail reminding me) John Carter not yet released “Mastering the Trade”.

Jerry Gress

Stockton, Ca.